skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"Ice Box" by Omarian

THIS song gives me confidence to stop fighting .When I see them fighting and how they look it makes me not want to fight. Before in my old school I use to fight alot.
Posted by Melanie at 9:35 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Advisory Music Blog

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (12)
    • ▼  January (12)
      • "5000" by DJ Webster
      • "SOS" by Jonas Brothers
      • "Stronger" by Kanye West
      • "Fuego" by the Cheetah Girls
      • "I Hate That I Love You" by Rhianna and Ne-Yo
      • "With You" by Chris Brown
      • "Pa Que La Pase Bien" by Arcangel
      • "Wanna Be" by Chris Brown
      • "Ice Box" by Omarian
      • "Funkytown" by Alvin and the Chipmunks
      • "Dear Mr. President" by Pink
      • "Woman" by Wolfmother
  • ►  2007 (4)
    • ►  December (4)

About Me

Melanie
View my complete profile